Skip to content
Feb 22, 2020
Entry Fee: $80
- 3 games guaranteed
- 8 end games
- if tied after 8 ends, teams will throw one rock with sweeping to determine the winner (repeat as necessary with alternating shooters).
- We will be playing with the rules for mixed doubles. But we won’t be requiring mixed teams.
- Highlights of the rules include:
- two rocks will be positioned before the start of each end
- each team gets one powerplay option per game, to be used with the hammer
- each team throws 5 rocks
- one player throws the 1st and 5th rock
- other player throws rocks 2, 3, 4
- the player delivering the first stone can change from end to end
- no rocks may be removed from play until the fourth delivered stone of the end
- team with the hammer chooses rock position. Team with the centre guard throws first